Hello, this is Dwight Schrute from the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company.
Well, that's great 'cause I need paper.
Excellent! Then you are in luck because we are having a limited-time offer only on everything.
- Wow, this is my lucky day. - Ask him his name.
- What is your name, sir? - I am Bill Butlicker.
- I feel like a Ken doll. - 60 seconds on the clock.
- You're happy. You're in luck that it's me, 'cause I can't do anything. - Okay, good, good.
- Okay, you already said it was bad luck to have a good rehearsal. - Yeah, she had a good rehearsal.
And that's bad luck.