and I gill give you free pizza forever, daddy.
Oh, here we go.
"I'd call Kumail Nanjiani 'daddy.'
See this daddy thing, it's still unsettling.
I have about 7,000, I get some creepy messages,
mainly from young men.
- [Inteviewer] What do they ask for?
- I've been called daddy, I don't know why people
call me daddy, I have no idea what that means.
- [Interviewer] Obviously it's sexual.
- Well, I'm gonna say no more.
I have no idea what to get my Daddy.
- Tell me about it, my dad, he buys
everything that we wants for himself, so—
- Not my Dad, my Daddy.
- Our Daddies, Raff.
- Isn't that what I just said?
- No, (laughs) not a Dad, a Daddy.
- Like Daddy.
- Oh, like a sex Daddy?
- Yes, exactly.
- Ssss, Daddy.