It's complicated, and I wanna get a Roomba for my Roomba this year.
- So it has — It has company. - It has company.
- Put them in a room and see what happens. - But wouldn't they bump into each other,
and then go completely away from each other?
- No, we'll find out. - Alright.
So that's what you — you want a Roomba, that's what you're asking for?
- Yeah, I guess that's what I'm asking for, yeah. - Alright.
Oh! I have the best job in the entire world.
The most adorable guy came over today.
And I got to dress him up all day.
Rachel has a new doll.
Oh, I wish he was a doll.
Then I could get a "Rachel" doll,
and I'd bump them together and make kissing noises.
Would you rather have eyes covering your entire body
or have only one eye, located on the bottom of your foot?
Oh, that's too much work.
To do this.
This, yeah, yeah.
Nobody needs that big a quad.
- One eye on the bottom of my foot, no question. - Yeah.
I don't know, I'll try all of the eyes.
I'm going one on the bottom of the foot
because otherwise you're just bumping into stuff
and you're getting jacked in your eyes all the time.