- And he's giving us an extra day to review the new evidence.
- Give him a taste of his own medicine.
- Just give me a day.
- See all 10 example clips
- I'm not here selling or giving away free Patti pies.
- the only reason you need a wife is if you have a sick compulsion to give away half your stuff.
- Say that we're the tour manager for Justin Bieber and we're giving away free tickets.
- See all 9 example clips
Give it a break. / Give it a rest.
Give it a try. / Give it a go.
give it a whirl
give it up
Give it your best.
give me a break / gimme a break
- And he's giving out autographs.
- They don't give out black belt for things that are stupid.
- I gave out all my invitations yesterday.
- See all 8 example clips
give rise to
- to predict areas in the world that would give rise to terrorist activity.
- those blank slates that can give rise to all the different types of cells we need to function.
- Feeling separate from your family or social group is known to give rise to goosebumps,
- See all 4 example clips